Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Aaaaaaa!!!

NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow! I'm so unprepared. Ha. Like I could prepare for the madness of both adults and all three children participating.

I have been helping my children, utilizing the stuff available on the young writers site. (Oh yeah, I'm expecting brilliance from myself, especially after having used "utilizing" and "stuff" in the same sentence.) Here are our word count goals:
  • Ayeka: 15,000
  • Aku: 5,000
  • Sasame: 1,000
  • Steve: 50,000
  • Me: 50,000
I've committed to writing a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. I feel there are a few other commitments I need to make, now, while sanity has its hold.
  • I will feed my children at least one hot, home cooked meal per day.
  • I will continue to home educate 5 days/week, with the emphasis on Latin, Math, and Writing (Science and History may just get the month off.)
  • I will continue my Latin studies though I am going to adjust my schedule and allow two days for each assignment instead of one.
  • Oh, there should be more, but panic set in when Anneliese told me this morning, "Tomorrow is NaNoWriMo!"
What can I let go for this month? Or rather, what am I willing to openly confess I will let go?


No comments: